Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 84 - Chasing the Neds round the scheme

Busy old weekend - went down to the Mansions on Friday night & took the opportunity to catch up with Mark A for a Beer.Saturday saw the Gaffer headed off to Auld Reekie for a tree-hugging session - I took the opportunity to catch up with cousin Rab for a few snifters.Looks like Louise is heading off.Had a good afternoon holed upstairs in BTW in Falkirk watching the Sky footy afternoon results,until Aunt A & The Gaffer sussed us out.

'Where are you - says aunt A '
'Not saying - says me'
'Well I'm down stairs in BTW - says aunt A'
'Shocker says me - the cover's blown'

Back to Dunroamin on Saturday night.

Couple of the local neds decided to rattle our door on Monday night.Did my Rambo bit & chased them round the scheme,but they got away.Not to be outdone I fired up the trusty 307 and chased them. They had a case of the brown trousers when I braked quickly and leapt out to challenge them.Hopefully they'll get bored and get back to their Playstations.

No comments: