Day 13 - Mount Baw Baw and the Dragon Sausages.
Mount Baw Baw what a great name for a hill.Wa thinking over here we could use Haw Maw or Ma Baw or Baw Bag.Mount Haw Maw would be good.Guess it was our Abo cousins that came up with the cool name.Don't know if you can still use Abo in these days of Political Correctness - you know the guys - they were there before the convicts of Political Correctness the EU has a problem with a Welsh butcher who is selling Dragon Sausages - yep you guessed it - the EU have instructed him to label his sausage as not containing real dragons - where does it leave his shepherds Pie.A school in Norfolk is having to change its Christmas diner for the kids - instead of the traditional turkey it's having to be replaced with Halal chicken so as not to offend the Muslims - call me a traditionalist............
I continue to be haunted by Santa & weans.I won a Âã50 voucher for the Gyle at the Edinburgh office.You could smell tsincerityity of my Edinburcolleaguesses as said visiting weegie was presented with the top prize in the Draw.Making my way over to shopping centre to quickly spend igottenton gains I could barely get into the mall.'I wish it could Christmasmas every day...' Slade sang out at top volume.It appears Santa had left his Coatbridge howf to visit tunderprivilegedged weans and unmarried mothers of Edinburgh.Again same mayhem as Coatbridge - weans,buggies,mothers in shell suits in particularlar order.Christ it's only November the 20th.
Mansions news - George the painter from Clarkston has painted the flat in Magnolia from top to bottom - I advisGeorgerge if it did not move paint it.Rosemary lost fforfor two hours as I lay about in my beige smoking jacket.Hope you all like beige - its the new black they tell me.
Was talking to Chris the footballer (start player from Chapelhall) in the Chip Shop.We weremaininging over the good old days and how lucky you guys were to be Australialia as we contemplated the descending gloom of Rawyards.At this a second ex-mate of your chipped in (tall lad with black hair) and we furthreminiscesses as the Mars bafriedied away merrily.
Coby sent me an email to check I was coping OK without you guys - he looks a good bet for a lodger if you guys don't come back - don't know if Nancy would put up with tflutetpracticeice though.
It was meant to be Force 10 & 11 Gales last night in Oban (it only goes up to 12) so I better phone the Big R to check my sheds OK.
By the time you read this I guess you wicaughtuty up with all the OTs - pass on regardsars to T&C and the weans.Rember to clean the pool every day - you know makes sense.
Must dash - till next time -take care - TBG.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment